In none of the many thousands of subterranean tombs and pyramid shafts was found a single trace of soot, as we are told by the authors of the electro-thesis, although many of these tombs are full of often colourful paintings. But the primitive light sources the Egyptians knew (candles, oil lamps etc.) are always leaving soot and are using oxygen. So how DID the Egyptians get their light? Some rationalists are arguing with mirrors, but the quality of the copper plates the Egyptians used as mirrors were not good enough for that.
“The Himalayan Towers are a series of stone towers located mostly in Tibet. Carbon dating shows they were built approximately 500 to 1,100 years ago. Since they are generally located in prosperous villages, it is believed that their primary function was as a demonstration of a family’s prestige within the community. For strength, many of the towers use a star pattern of walls as opposed to a strictly rectangular method. Heights can exceed 60m. For more information see the work of Frederique Darragon.”
संस्थाप्य मृण्मये पात्रे ताम्रपत्रम् सुसंस्कृतम् ।
छादयेत शिखिग्नीवेनार्दाभिः काष्ठपांसुभिः ॥
दस्तालोष्ठो निघातव्यः पारदाच्छादितस्ततः ।
संयोगात जायते तेजो मित्रावरुण संज्ञितम् ॥
अनेन जलभंगोस्ति प्राणोदानेषु वायुषु।
एवम् शतानाम् कुंभानाम् संयोगः कार्यकृत्स्मृतः ॥
वायु बंधक वस्त्रेण निबद्धो यंमस्तके l
उदान: स्वलघुत्वे बिभर्त्याकाश यानकम ll
A clean copper plate is put in an earthenware vessel. It is covered first by copper sulfate and then moist sawdust. After that put a mercury-amalgamated-zinc sheet on top of an energy known by the twin name of Mitra-Varuna. Water will be split by this current into Pranavayu and Udanavayu. A hain of one hundred jars is used to give a very strong electricity.
Mitra is cathode , Varuna is anode , Pranavayu is oxygen, Udanavayu is hydrogen, Ghritachi is earthen ceramic beaker, Shata Kumbh is 100 cells in series to convert chemical energy to electrical energy, Apsara is water tight vessel..
अगस्त्य संहिता शिल्प सूत्र – From Agastya Samhita, Shilpa Sutra (theory of architecture) – This verse gives following information
1. energy is produced by this particular assembly of chemicals and wire, that energy is of dual nature.
2. water can be split using that energy.
3. upon splitting of water, 2 gasses are produced
4. the energy can be amplified if the cells are assembled in series.
5. There exists a material OR a fabric which is airtight and which can be harnessed to build a structure which won’t allow air to escape
6. Udaan vaayu, which is produced after splitting water, can be trapped in such air-tight assembly.
7. Udaan vaayu is light and self-buoyant
8. the self-buoyancy of Udaan vaayu can be harnessed to build a structure which is capable of flying in air.
Mitra-Varun are twin deities like Ashwinikumar.. They always exist in pair, like Dyava-Prithvi… The energy which is generated from above mentioned assembly exists in pair and cannot exist individually.
This refers to positive and negative terminals of cell and charges of electric field. One cannot exist without another, they have to exist in pair, just like Mitra-varuna..It is an example of analytical and deductive nature of human brain in
Ancient Vedic technologists produced six kinds of electricity, viz:
1. Tadit—the one produced by friction from leather or silk,
2. Saudamini—that produced by friction from gems or glass,
3. Vidyut—produced from clouds or steam,
4. Shatakoti alias Shatakumbhi—that produced from a battery of hundreds of cells,
5. Hradini—that obtained from storage cells,
6. Ashani—the one emanating from a magnetic rod.
Golden veneer jewellery electroplated from Silver, was in common use– in the ancient days. Indian Vimanas had accumulator batteries.